Gabetti and Isola
Roberto Gabetti (Torino, 1925 - 2000), Aimaro Isola (Torino, 1928)
In 1950 Roberto Gabetti and Aimaro Isola opened their architecture studio which soon became one of the most fertile professional partnership in the design world. The principle was the reworking of art nouveau themes and elements in order to contrast the stereotyped architecture typical of the Modern Movement. The collaboration with Olivetti in Ivrea was significant, for which they designed the accommodations of the Talponia complex.